Thursday, April 18, 2013

Something is different, isn't it?

If you have frequented my blog before you may have noticed something a bit different...I changed the template! My previous template was a bit dark, but I admit there was something about it that I liked: 




Every now and then, it is time for change. I guess you can call this "spring cleaning." I like the new look, it is bright and fresh. With that being said, it is not just about what it looks like visually, it is about the content. Not only will I continue to show you my journey as a writer and publisher, but I will also look to highlight the journey of others as well.

I am really excited about the new direction my blog is going, and continuing to promote my book, "What If the World Had No Colour?"

I'll check back in within the next few days with some more updates!


Twitter
Follow me @Jess_alex88

Follow the company @UponAStarBooks

Facebook
'Like' Pages:

Jessica Alex
Upon A Star Books Inc.

www.uponastarbooks.ca

Have your say, do you like the updates?

No comments:

Post a Comment