Sunday, April 14, 2013

Book Trailer and Updates

Book Trailer: What If the World Had No Colour?

So I am pleased to share with you what I came up with for the book trailer. It's a large file so I have attached a link to my website here, so you can watch it!





I thought this would be a cool way for people to get a glimpse at what my book is about.

The Month of April (so far)

The month of April has slowed for me a bit, but it has given me time to network and do more research. I constantly have to be researching, improving upon my brand and my business. 

Here is a video I found today (from YouTube; I do not own the rights to this video), that in a way sums up the different things I have been researching for some time now.



The company who sponsored the video, Infinity Publishing, promoted their company by putting together a video that gave free advice to aspiring writers looking to go the way of self-publishing.

Eventbrite (Events website)

I am falling in love with this site. They have so many events (including free ones!) advertised on here. It is like a networkers dream! An interesting event coming up this week is offered by Mediabistro. They are putting together a free event for publishers, writers, photographers etc. to come together and network. Not only do I feel as though I can find great events on here, but I can also promote any of my future events on here as well. 


At the end of this week I will update you with some more news! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment