Sunday, January 6, 2013

NEW WEBSITE!

Upon A Star Books Launches Its Official Website!


Upon A Star Books Inc. launched its first official website Saturday, January 5, 2013. This is exciting because for the first few months we had an instant page, which was great but limited in what we could publish on it. Now with our site you can get updates, see tweets (from @UponAStarBooks) and even see my blog!

When my book What If the World Had No Colour? becomes available to the public on January 22, we will give the opportunity to purchase my book online as well! If you want to check it out visit www.uponastarbooks.ca, and be sure to let me know what you think. 

This is another step in my journey to having my books available worldwide. As promised I will continue to keep you posted on my progression in the publishing world.

Until next time!

2 comments: